So this past week I decided to refine my goal making. I am not making lists to accommodate all the things I truly hope to accomplish with my time so I decided to regroup.
What is my major one goal for the week, this week? Organization and refinement of this place. So here are the things I hope to accomplish to achieve that by this weeks end.
1. Deep clean this home for my friends that will be coming to visit next week.
2. Designate a place for things in my pantry.
3. Find some storage for the bedroom.
4. Update our photo album!
5. Try one new recipe.
6. Do this art project with my sweets.
Old goals from last week:
Pack for this weekend’s marriage retreat. We have been on one before and loved it.This retreat was a blast. Both the husband and I enjoyed ourselves.
2. Find a new highchair and find a good cause to donate the old one to. ( still searching since I am not willing to spend too much)
Clean out the baby’s closet.
Update coupon binder and locate best deals.
Send off some more cards this week.
6. Steam and freeze the produce for the baby.
Finish paintings for my Sweets room. First craft project of 2012. Pictures soon to follow.
8. Work on some quilting.
9. Take the baby to the park. (Hear that Mr. rain?)
10. Organize my days. Will post about it in more detail after I finish. (work in progress!)