So I have been tagged to answer some questions by the uplifting Have A Dream. Seems like a fun way for me to get to know some of my fellow bloggers. Here goes…
You must post the rules.
Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and create eleven new questions to ask the people you have tagged.
Tag eleven people and link them to your post.
And, let them know you have tagged them.
Here are the questions set for me…
1. What is your favorite pastime and why?
I have so many but have many great memories of camping with both my family and husband. One of the more vivid memories would be a camping trip to Catalina Island for a three day trip with my husband. I felt “seasick” the entire trip and when we returned home found out the real reason. He was born 9 months later.
2. If your life was produced into a movie, who do you think best act you?
This is such a grand delusion but Rachal McAdams for her role as romance screen queen. I would imagine any movie about my life would be a rom- com.
3. Which would you prefer as a pet – a dog or a cat, and why?
Either. Animals are wonderful. Though I do enjoy the antics of my cats with the exception of at 3 am.
4. Please describe yourself in six words or less.
Eagerly awaiting tomorrow, perfectly happy today.
5. Assuming you are given a year’s paid leave, how would you like to spend it?
As I do now. I adore my role as wife and mother.
6. If you have to watch a movie, thriller or drama?
Depends on the day. I love Indiana Jones or Bond movies but also enjoy My Fair Lady and Sense and Sensibility when the mood strikes.
7. If you have to engage in one of the two, which would you choose, jog or stroll?
Again depends on the day
8. Which would you choose, dream and wish or dream and work?
Dream and work. If I set goals I seem to get closer to my dreams than if I were to wish for them.
9. Love watching sunrise or sunset, why?
If I am up, the sunrise, before everyone wakes for a chance to communion with God about the day to come. It is a very renewing time.
10. Health or wealth?
Health. No question.
11. If you are going on a solo sailing mission, name three things you want best to carry with you.?
Can they be people? I prefer traveling with loved ones but if I had to be solo I would carry a fishing pole to spend the time, the Bible to find repose and many pictures to be renewed.
Here are the questions I choose for others…
1. If you could have dinner with anyone living, deceased, famous or not who would they be?
2. Are you a happy person?
3. What brings you the most peace on a stressed out day?
4. What one accomplishment of your life has most defined you?
5. If you can begin any charity for any cause what would it be?
6. What is your favorite go to dish when having company over?
7. What is your favorite scent?
8. What one kitchen item could you not live without (forks and plates are not an option )
9. What is your favorite book?
10. What inspired you to start blogging?
And now, I would like to tag ……………….
Debut Dad- for his funny and spot on take at fatherhood.
Get Carey’d Away- for her creative taste and refreshing decor.
rash-me-ramble- for her pinpoint words that paint pictures.
Happiest Baby in the World – for the never-ending supply of interesting stories.
Five in Tow- for child rearing inspiration.
cook to love- for the mouth-watering photos alone!
le zoe musings- for the beautiful crafts and adorable baby photos.