Pardon the A Christmas Story reference I just couldn’t help myself! A very big thank you to Laura at cooktolove.com for nominating me! Hopefully I can remain humble in the face of all this praise. Seriously though I do adore her blog and the kind words she said about mine. Thank you again Laura!
So this is similar to the questions I had passed on to fellow bloggers before. As per the instructions here are the rules…
- Thank the blogger who gave me the award and provide a link.
- List 7 interesting things about myself that my readers might find interesting.
- Nominate 7 other bloggers, provide links, and let them know.
Seven Facts You Might Not Know About Me:
1. I am slightly OCD about door locks and stove knobs. I check them several times before bed.
2. I am from a state that is known for its lobster, my husband from one know for its wine. I think we are the perfect pairing.
3. I have moved 12 times because of the military throughout the course of my life. Four in High School alone. That much travel that early on does two things to a person 1. makes them secure in themselves and their own abilities 2. makes them value the true friendships they have gained more than anything.
4. My best friend is active duty and moving to some place very far away once again later this year. I still dream of the day she will be stationed next door.
5. I want a large family of 4-5 kids.When all My Sweets cousins are together and the house is full of noise I feel my most comfortable.
6. Every man in my family this generation has been to war. My Brother, Brother in law and my dear Husband. I support the troops.
7. I received my degree in Sociology with a concentration in Anthropology and minor in Geography. I adore History and the Earth Sciences so much so that Museum Curation has always intrigued me.
sweetartdiva.wordpress.com- for her beautiful felt crafts.
marisakquijano.com- for the Monday morning inspiration.
heatherbleier.wordpress.com- for her exploration of the pages.
wendystrohm.wordpress.com- for her poetry.
longingsend.com-for her beautiful faith.
shambolicliving.wordpress.com- for her relate-able writing.
nancycreative.com-for the yummy treats.