Almost a month I haven’t set goals now and my progress on living with purpose has waned. This separation prior to our deployment has really reminded me of how much a blessing my husband truly is in the way of help. What better way to learn appreciation for a spouse then to be reminded of exactly what is missing when the are gone.
My goals this week are long and numerous but I am so excited to start some new projects and finish some old before the new little one arrives.
Here is to a happy and productive week.
Week Goals for week 7/16
Take little one to weekly play date.
Continue to read aloud an hour a day.
3. Work on quilt daily.
4. Finish Life on Planet Mom.
Continue to work out 30 minutes a day.
6. Add nightly walks with the little one.
Write him a love letter.
Weekly Goals 8/13
1. Take little one to play group.
2. Continue reading daily. Right now we are on the Elmo learn to read series and he has become so attached to his books.
3. Arrange baby well check up. He is growing too quickly.
4. Follow moneysavingmom.com challenge starting on Monday.
5. Read Life on Planet Mom
6. Work on quilt daily.
7. Monthly check up this week.
8. Work out daily.
9. Create welcome home banner.
10. Continue freezer meal cooking.
11. Continue decluttering house.
What are your goals this week?