I just got mine for hubby! Hurry and get yours. They have cute designs and you can personalize with your own photos.
Starbucks is offering a free beverage – refresher- between the hours of 12-3 tomorrow at participating locations.
Tomorrow Chic-fil-a will be handing out free food to those that sport cow duds! The details can be found here.
I love free pictures and rarely pay for them. Right now Walgreens is offering 25 free 4 x 6 on the website with code FREEDEAL. Choose the pickup in store option and you won’t pay shipping already got mine!
Had a great week with our little family!
Updated goals list from the week past:
Take My Sweets one year invitation pictures these came out amazing here is one of the pictures I picked for the invites (as well as the “cowboy” post below)
Finish bedroom wall art craft finished this and they came out very nice. I will take some pictures when we finish this room by mounting these.
Do the biweekly shopping done and done, this is a great tip for saving money. Limit trips to the store!
Attend Hubby’s work function so proud of my husband. He is now a “lifer”.
5. Try 2 new recipes. I have not been feeling top notch this week and my creative cooking has suffered. But tomorrow is a new day
6. Finish “Money Saving Mom’s Budget” audiobook! Almost done and I can’t wait to post my review.
In other news this week I also received some great freebies from Facebook sign ups. Companies will offer promotions for their products on Facebook, if you sign up you can get some great merchandise for FREE. (another great money saving tip)
My Sweets also decided this week that I am no longer allowed to feed him. He wants to do everything himself *tear* I am very proud of his new found independence.
Goals for the current week:
1. Find decorations for my sweets Birthday celebrations.
2. Post 5 day spring cleaning guide.
3. Take a picture a day for the week.
4. Try 2 new dinner recipes.
5. Find a cupcake recipe for my sweets party!
6. Update Mommy tummy challenge.
7. Walk 7 miles.
Goals help me focus my energy every week and add a level of production with each new goal.
How did you do on your list this week? What do you plan to achieve this coming week?