This week I did really well on somethings but somethings fell by the wayside as both myself and my older child came down with a cold. It wasn’t too bad to handle but the cold, rainy weather added to our lazier behavior this week. Even so we still managed to keep the TV OFF for the majority of the day and did some wonderful activities that I will share a bit later. And on the bright side the new baby steered clear of our sickness. With writing that I realized she is no longer a new baby as she has passed into the 3 month threshold.
Valentine’s Day was joyful even with out my sweet love since he managed to send me goodies even through the deployment. Now he can not ever say he was too busy any holiday for romance ( not that he would) since he still managed romance while fighting a war! Hope everyone’s week was as enjoyable.
Week of February 11th
1. Take Valentine’s pictures of kids. The little ones came down with a cold this week so we are postponing this, again.
Attend weekly music class.
Take them to the park 2x.
1. Finish reading The Power of the Praying Wife.
2. Mail quilt to hubby. I love how this turned out and was very simple. I am not the best sewer but I worked on it from an idea in my head and it turned out great.
Work on baby’s name sign and bow holder
2. Drop off donations.
3. Work on quilt.
Self Improvement goals
Attend FRG training.
Finish reading How to Potty Train a Toddler the Loving Way.
Attend FRG meeting. The date was changed.
1. Continue exercising 5x a week. I was side lined two days this week but will be back on the fitness track tomorrow am.
Continue no TV before 5 pm. ( This has been one of my greatest achievements for living with purpose goals. Not having the glare on during day as background noise has increased focus and organization so much. I will be writing more on this soon.)
Goals for February 18th
1. Attend weekly play group. ( The holiday canceled music class this week.)
2. Concentrate on number games this week.
3. Do two creative indoor play activities.
1. Mail Quilt.
2. Read The Power of the Praying Wife
1. Finish baby’s room bow holder and name sign.
2. Finish one March present ( I have 8 individual items to complete for upcoming special days)
Self Improvement goals:
1. Attend FRG meeting.
2. Continue Proverbs study.
3. Try one new recipe.
1. Exercise 5x a week.
2. No TV weekdays.
3. Start fitness progress journal.