The husband is back from far away ville (for now). My little ones Birthday party went off without a hitch and our family has since left. The home is turned upside down from unending commotion but we enjoyed ourselves. Now back to real life. After the unending family time with my husband I am sad to return to routine. It is always “feast or famine” when it comes to time together, just like the civilian world I am sure, though our “famines” are quite a bit different.
This past bit we were able to hear the new little one’s heartbeat. It sounded strong! The baby also sounded very active. I could hear him or her swishing about as we listened. Such a blessing to have been able to hear the little one growing inside me. I feel renewed even through this worsening morning sickness and what I fear may be strep throat. Eep!
But onto the week ahead and my lingering goals!
I have decided after taking stock of my pantry that I could be making so many of the things I normally purchase. My goals this week will reflect a new sense of wanted domestic goodness.
1. Go through pantry and outline things to make by hand.
2. Spend 2 hours “freezer cooking”. My new devotion to weekly meal preparation!
3. Menu plan for the weeks ahead.
4. Have a baking session to replace at least 3 pantry staples with from scratch options.
5. Start on my husband’s requested blanket
6. Mail Grandparents Birthday pictures
7. Attempt to wean, again.
8. Find a Mommy and Me class locally.
9. Read “Life on Planet Mom”
10. Make an Ultra Sound appointment!